So much **SO MUCH** great stuff happened at #gccy17! Here are some of the materials that came out of the event…
SESSION TOPICS AND NOTES
This is the session grid, i.e. the agenda that was collectively created on the day and populated by GovCampers with the topics that they wanted to talk about. Check out the grid for all the topics, and follow the link from each session for the notes that were collated as an outcome of the conversation.
VISUAL NOTES OF THE WHOLE DAY
Helen Frost of Frost Creative drew the notes of the sessions in this one magnificent piece. Follow this link to access the file in various formats if you want to use or share it – credit to Frost Creative.
- A storify of the tweets on the day by Dyfrig Williams.
- The GCC board (this year and previous years’ resources) hosted by the WAO Good Practice Exchange is on Pinterest over by ‘ere.
- Dyfrig Williams: Learning and developing at GovCamp Cymru 17
- Neil Tamplin: Thoughts from GovCamp Cymru 2017
- Sara Long: Conferencing and Unconferencing
- Andy Sandford (We are Lean and Agile): GovCamp Cymru Blog
- Jonny Howells: “Come The Revolution” – Gov Camp Cymru 2017
Have more materials to add? Email the email@example.com and we’ll add it in!