Get in touch
Follow @govcampcymru on Twitter for all the latest information.
Contact the organisers: The Satori Lab Ltd.
The Satori Lab team are lovely and always up for interesting discussions. They are:
- Esko is a thinker with a social conscience. He has made it his mission to transform service delivery and prepare people and organisations to embrace the future.
- His “Moonshot” idea is to fix Government. and with this in mind he trained and researched in cutting edge change management theory (cognitive edge, theory U, fifth discipline, complex adaptive systems).
- His varied background in public service, theatre, the military and peace studies provides him with an ability to view the world from multiple perspectives.
07801 933068 | esko @satorilab .org | @reinikainen
- Jo worked in Local Government for over 10 years, so has insider knowledge on how big organisations look and feel from the inside. Prior to this she worked as a Chartered Surveyor in private practice for 7 years.
- She is a do-er and unafraid to break new ground, having helped a community group start to set up the first Town Team in Wales and has led a project to aid collaboration between Council’s using GitHub.
- “Dw i wedi bod yn dysgu Cymraeg ers chwe mlynedd felly fe alla i fwy neu lai gael sgwrs yn Gymraeg os dych chi’n siarad ddigon araf!”
07454 984585 | jo @satorilab .org | @Jo_Carter64
- Noreen is a facilitator in Action Learning, Open Space Technology and Non-Violent Communication, as well as a personal and professional development coach.
- She has experience both in the private and non-profit sectors, including working on transforming public services as a co-founder of Co-production Wales.
- She is passionate about personal, professional and social change, and has a particular interest in personal resilience in organisations.
07877 038 084 | email@example.com | @thesatorilab